Warren Buffett recently appeared on CNBC’s Squawk Box and during his interview, he was asked about the current real estate market and whether or not he felt that, right now, was the time to buy. His response was “if I had a way of buying a couple hundred thousand single-family homes I would load up on them. ”
Warren Buffett is known as the “Oracle of Omaha” but most notable for being one of the greatest investors of all time. As of 2008, his net worth was estimated at $62 billion, making him one of the richest men in the world.
In summary, Buffett thinks that everyone should invest in buying and owning a home and he is not alone. Not only is it a positive investment but also a great deal when you take into consideration the 30 year fixed rate. Many financial analysts have come to the same conclusion as Buffett: It’s time to buy real estate!
I can help you:
- Search the Arlington Virginia Homes for Sale
– Receive listings of homes for sale as soon as they hit the market
– Determine your home’s value
– Search for Arlington homes, condos, and townhomes for sale by metro stop
– Arlington VA condos for Sale – Clarendon Condos for sale
– Relocating to Arlington, VA
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.